- The position is for a systems engineer on the Detect Safety Systems development team.
- This individual will work within a 4 or 5 person team developing a new personnel detection product for new machinary
- Collaborate with groups including, but not limited to:
- Support product design and integration for the on-board and off-board products
- Assist with FMEA development
- perform safety compliance/regulatory and EMC testing
- L4 test plan creation and product validation
- Assist in issue resolution.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Electrical or Computer Science Engineer degree
- 5+ years of engineering experience in the area of electronics systems design or integration
- Machine systems integration experience
- Strong teamwork, communication (written and verbal) and decision-making skills
- Effectively prioritize, manage time and work autonomously
Desired Skills / Qualification
- Master degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering (or equivalent) curriculum.
Experience with cameras, radar, or other sensor-based object detection systems is a plus.
Familiarity with automotive infotainment systems.
Experience with J1939/CAN, low energy Bluetooth (BLE), image classification algorithms.
Embedded C/C++/Linux programming experience is a plus.
Functional safety or EMC testing experience is a plus.