- Responsible for defining and integrating operator systems subsystems into the machine product line.
- The subsystems may include, but are not limited to:
- Machine security system
- Operator identification
- Infotainment / entertainment radio
- Smart device integration
- Display user interface / integration
- Collaborate with groups including, but not limited to:
- Machine product groups
- System, Subsystem and component engineers
- Turn diverse input into a unified subsystem validation strategy.
- Responsible for using the NPI process to test new subsystems.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering (or equivalent) curriculum.
- Relevant engineering work experience required – 7-8 years.
- Machine systems validation experience
- Strong teamwork, communication (written and verbal) and decision-making skills
- Effectively prioritize, manage time and work autonomously
Desired Skills / Qualification
- Master degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering (or equivalent) curriculum.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science curriculum.
- Experience in machine or automotive electrical system validation
- Familiarity with construction, mining or agricultural equipment
- Project management skills