- This is a position for a contract systems engineer to develop Telematics on-board systems for machine & engine applications.
- The candidate’s duties will include but are not limited to:
- developing requirements, specifications, and test procedures;
- testing Telematics on-board software;
- troubleshooting software issues;
- and reporting test results.
- This position involves working closely with Telematics software development team, Telematics E2E team, and other Telematics system engineers.
- BSEE, BSCE, or BSME
- Five to ten years of systems development experience, preferable in vehicle or engines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the use of Microsoft Office when producing requirements, specifications, reports, and test plans.
- Experience with CAN, J1939 and other data link protocols
- Desire to work in a fast-paced Agile team environment
- Motivated self-starter