- The individual hired for this position will work as part of an engineering team for positioning and navigational systems for advanced technology solutions for use on industrial machines
- Simulink modeling programming software development and support
- Integration of software features taken from models and libraries to create software flash files
- Integration of configuration and calibration data
- Test plan development and software validation
- Identification and resolution of software defects
- Software Reviews
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering (or equivalent) curriculum
- Three or more years proven ability to utilize Matlab and Simulink for model based development and automated testing scripts.
- Experience with physics based modeling, coordinate systems, vehicle modeling and dynamics
- Two or more years of embedded C++ experience
- Experience with software development tools such as ClearCase, Git, debuggers, and compilers.
- Strong communication skills, strong organizational and time management skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to identify needed actions and act to resolve issues with minimal oversight
- Ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse work group