- The position is for a Systems Engineer to support the Remote Control, Command and Positioning group.
- This individual will work within a 3 or 4 person team maintaining existing remote control products as well as supporting the expansion of remote control technologies
- Collaborate with groups including, but not limited to:
- Define and document electrical/electronic system requirements
- Support product design and integration for the on-board and off-board products
- Assist with FMEA development
- Perform regulatory and EMC testing
- L4 test plan creation and product validation
- Feature software analysis
- Assist in issue resolution.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Electrical or Computer Science Engineer degree
- 2-5 years of engineering experience in the area of electronics systems design or integration
- Good teaming, communication, and analysis (troubleshooting) skills are required
- Effectively prioritize, manage time and work autonomously