- The position is for a systems engineer on the Detect Safety Systems development team.
- This individual will work within a 10 person team focusing on design for functional safety.
- Collaborate with groups including, but not limited to:
- define and document electrical/electronic system requirements (hardware, software, and system level)
- Assist with FMEA development
- perform safety compliance/regulatory and EMC testing
- L4 test plan creation and product validation
- Assist in issue resolution.
- Lead compliance documentation.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Electrical or Computer Science Engineer degree
- 10+ years of engineering experience in the area of electronics system and component design for functional safety (IEC 61508 or ISO 26262).
- Machine systems integration experience
- Strong teamwork, communication (written and verbal) and decision-making skills
- Effectively prioritize, manage time and work autonomously
Desired Skills / Qualification
- Master degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering (or equivalent) curriculum.
- Experience with J1939/CAN/CAN FD.
- Experience with ADAS functional safety compliance.
- Experience with 3rd party safety certifying bodies.
- Experience with cameras, radar, or other sensor-based object detection systems.