- Responsible for defining and integrating operator systems subsystems into the machine product line.
- The subsystems may include, but are not limited to:
- Machine security system
- Operator identification
- Infotainment / entertainment radio
- Smart device integration
- Display user interface / integration
- Collaborate with groups including, but not limited to:
- Machine product groups
- System coordinators
- Subsystem and component engineers
- Responsible for using the NPI process to develop and take new subsystems to production.
- Coordinate the development and delivery from multiple process partners including component hardware and subsystem software.
- Focus on identification and definition of system requirements.
- Develop functional definition, component requirements and wiring harness requirements.
- Potentially be involved in subsystem verification and validation.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering (or equivalent) curriculum.
- Relevant engineering work experience required – 7-8 years.
- Machine systems integration experience
- Strong teamwork, communication (written and verbal) and decision-making skills
- Effectively prioritize, manage time and work autonomously
Desired Skills / Qualification
- Master degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering (or equivalent) curriculum.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science curriculum.
- Experience in machine or automotive electrical system development
- Familiarity with construction, mining or agricultural equipment
- Project management skills
- Modern web development experience
- Angular framework
- C/C++ software development experience